Global Outwitters League (GOL)
12-28-2012, 06:28 AM
RE: Global Outwitters League (GOL)
Sweet!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2012, 06:33 AM
(12-24-2012 10:15 PM)Gfich Wrote:  Guys, i've made a graph of Season 1 tracking the Top 10:

[Image: 0B94syJCq9dvpVGxZUEN2ZEc0Wmc?e=download&...eohtg2r2a0]

Is it possible you have this set to private or something? Or it could just be me, but I can't see the img even when I quoted you and copied the link.
12-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Should be working now Smile

01-26-2013, 02:08 PM
That graph is awesome Gfich! Only saw it just now.

GOL Update
  • New schedule
  • Alternate qualification methods
  • Updated seasonal league champions
  • Season 1 & 2 Overview (wildcard winner)

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
03-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Update plz.

03-18-2013, 02:36 PM
It's been updated.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
06-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Forth season started?

Maybe needs update?

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
06-05-2013, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 06:06 AM by Szei.)
It's nice to still see interest here. I'll try to get around to updating it but at this point I'm no longer sure I'll be continuing this. I haven't had much time recently and there are problems with hosting a tournament of this magnitude for this kind of game. That is, Outwitters is a slow game and many people lose interest after a few months. Even if they are still interested in the game as a whole, the time dedicated to continuing in a multi-month tournament may be less appealing for people without a reasonable incentive beyond the prestige of winning. If I were rich I'd like to have a few $1,000 dollars in the prize pool for this gem of a game. Unfortunately, I'm just a college student without that kind of disposable income. (I'm CombatEX by the way)
06-05-2013, 06:28 AM
I've always found that invite-only tournaments are tough, since inevitably you are including people who aren't really "tournament people", or who otherwise aren't prepared for a many-month long commitment. But I like the idea, maybe we could do something smaller, like 8 person bracket or something.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
06-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Nah their would have to be some sort of discrepancy to define whom could join the 8 person bracket for a multiple month tourney. For example, a track record of how long a player has been playing.

(06-05-2013 06:04 AM)Szei Wrote:  It's nice to still see interest here. I'll try to get around to updating it but at this point I'm no longer sure I'll be continuing this. I haven't had much time recently and there are problems with hosting a tournament of this magnitude for this kind of game. That is, Outwitters is a slow game and many people lose interest after a few months. Even if they are still interested in the game as a whole, the time dedicated to continuing in a multi-month tournament may be less appealing for people without a reasonable incentive beyond the prestige of winning. If I were rich I'd like to have a few $1,000 dollars in the prize pool for this gem of a game. Unfortunately, I'm just a college student without that kind of disposable income. (I'm CombatEX by the way)

I found this post via your signature maybe it should be changed if your not continuing this tournament.
I understand if it has sentimental value, although it could be changed from a picture instead of a link.
I was wondering why it wasn't in Tourney Forums.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]