Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn timer reset frequently!
11-13-2012, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 02:40 AM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Turn timer reset frequently!
(11-13-2012 12:34 AM)oneadamleft Wrote:  Officially I do not handle this kind of thing, but I know the guy that does. We're on it.

something is off about this statement. i recall something 'different. haha.
thanks adam.

-d*mn weekend. xD

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 03:02 AM by onealexleft.)
I've pushed a few minor fixes to the game server. Let me know if it's still happening, and if so, any detailed info would be helpful.

One thing to note:
If you open a game then go back to the games list it'll say 'Moments Ago'. This is only locally for your game. If you go back to your home screen, then re-enter, the list will refresh and you should see the original server timestamp again. Hopefully this isn't what people are confusing with the clock resetting.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
11-13-2012, 10:20 AM
The timers seem fine however they all are reset to 10 hours ago from when I'm writing this and I still have one dude who still hasn't made his FIRST move since our game started early last Thursday. Half of my slots (20) are full of players sitting on their 1st or 2nd turns and, I'm guessing, trying to take advantage of the timer bug.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
11-13-2012, 11:40 AM
(11-13-2012 03:02 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  I've pushed a few minor fixes to the game server. Let me know if it's still happening, and if so, any detailed info would be helpful.

One thing to note:
If you open a game then go back to the games list it'll say 'Moments Ago'. This is only locally for your game. If you go back to your home screen, then re-enter, the list will refresh and you should see the original server timestamp again. Hopefully this isn't what people are confusing with the clock resetting.

Thanks. It seems to be fixed now. I know what you're talking about with the 'moments ago', after viewing a game. It was definitely not that.