Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comprehensive Game Guide
05-22-2012, 01:58 AM
Comprehensive Game Guide
Will there be a detailed guide for the game released at/near launch? Like, the health and damage and abilities of all the units, etc?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2012, 03:11 AM
RE: Comprehensive Game Guide
(05-22-2012 01:58 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Will there be a detailed guide for the game released at/near launch? Like, the health and damage and abilities of all the units, etc?

Those are included in the help section of the game.
05-22-2012, 04:10 AM
Aaron -- Its about 30 times more transparent than Hero Academy (which we have played together), and takes about 1/5th the time to get to basic competence. Not that the advanced strategy is any easier, but the get up to speed time is just loads less.
05-22-2012, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2012 10:58 PM by aaronINdayton.)
Excellent, can't wait to play!
06-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Good to hear. The complexity of HA is also the most annoying thing about it. I can't just sit down to a quick couple turns because I have to track, calculate, and overthink every move.
06-27-2012, 05:39 PM
(06-27-2012 10:57 AM)MrUseless Wrote:  Good to hear. The complexity of HA is also the most annoying thing about it. I can't just sit down to a quick couple turns because I have to track, calculate, and overthink every move.

You should think about your turns in Outwitters too, but like I said in another thread, you can simulate your entire turn in your head unlike Hero Academy where the damage modification forces you to try different turns.

The rules of Outwitters are rather simple (read: easy to understand and memorize). The depth comes from the resulting gameplay not the restrictions thereof.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2012, 08:07 AM
The best part about outwitters is being able to sit down and make a few quick turns, take a break, go back and make some turns etc. etc.

The game flows so well and the pacing is done excellent so you never feel like there is a drag or a point where you are just doing 'filler' moves.
07-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey are you guys gonna put a guide for ALL teams? or only the ones that you have?
07-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Since the differences between teams are their looks and their special unit and you can always be matched against them independently of you having bought them, it would be really bad if there was nothing about them in your help section.

Bottom line: help section covers all teams. Period.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2012, 08:33 AM
YAY help section is like a guide im guessing? U gonna put any challeneges like hero academy?