Poll: What is the most annoying 2v2 map?
Blitz Beach
Candy Core Mine
Machination
Currently unknown Veggienauts map
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most annoying 2v2 map?
11-12-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: What is the most annoying 2v2 map?
(11-12-2012 05:25 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 12:29 AM)2dhh Wrote:  Most annoying map is Candy Core Mine, because I keep getting assigned that map. It also has a rather rigid strategy, where blue/red player defends, while the yellow/green player attacks. This is because the center bases are very vulnerable, and 98% of wins are due to destroying the center base.Also, the map looks rather gloomy, very unlike the adorables. I always get the feeling the map is under the ocean, since it looks so blue.

Blitz beach is alright. Strategies are varied. You and your partner could each attack the directly opposite base, or work together and attack one base- at the same time keeping defense.

Machanination is my favorite, due to the limitless ways you can strike.
It is true that it is virtually impossible to destroy the upper and lower bases on CCM. However, I disagree with the rest of your assessment. It's vital that both you and your partner attack if you want to succeed on CCM. True that there are many ways to attack on Mach. We usually attack both bases simultaneously.

Haha sorry that was just my quick review of maps. Yeah both partners have to attack on CCM. And now that I think about it, just because blue has the center base, it does not mean he has to defend it. 2v2 is about teamwork, so this base is both player's responsibility. Smile

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply