Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else get annoyed how often they can an adorable map for their games?
11-05-2012, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 07:11 PM by joelduque.)
RE: Anybody else get annoyed how often they can an adorable map for their games?
(11-05-2012 05:01 PM)Saren Wrote:  Speaking of Adorables...does anyone else get annoyed by the soldier's dancing? The other teams moving doesn't bother me so much, but the Adorables move around so much that it distracts me when I am trying to think. It drives me crazy, lol.

I am sometimes annoyed. There was a time I blame losing to Adorables because they sort of hypnotize me. How can such cute units beat the BOMB? Hahaha.

I learned to adapt just by not staring at them too long. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: Anybody else get annoyed how often they can an adorable map for their games?
A real man can deal with pink... Smile
11-05-2012, 11:50 PM
The pieces move? All I see when I look at them are "moves x spaces deals y damage" and their current hp.
11-06-2012, 02:33 PM
They bobble
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
They have that idling animation to the time of the music Tongue
11-08-2012, 01:20 AM
I personally find that the adorables maps make me strangely uplifted xD

But personally ranking up I was placed on Sharkfood way too much and Peekaboo not at all throughout 50 games or so so I'm a master on one and a dunce on the other Tongue

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?