Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
About sharing ST Replays, and some suggestions to develop gameplay.
11-01-2012, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 04:23 AM by Eijolend.)
RE: About sharing ST Replays, and some suggestions to develop gameplay.
This is not only related, but imho stems almost entirely from FTA. I'm really looking forward to the FTA fix in the next patch. The longer the game developed the preciser the 1st player opening moves got and I feel for many maps it now arrived at the point where there are no good responses for P2 - only bad and less bad ones, with the choice to either lose the game, a sniper or a medic or any combination of those.
Of course every P1 not abusing these weaknesses is not playing optimally, so why wouldn't they?

That being said you can still feel the difference between someone having a plan and those kind of players queue stacking and P1 rushing all the time, that immedeately cease to make any good moves as soon as there are more than 5 units involved.
I think as soon as there is no opening that guarantees P1 some kind of advantage, people will get creative again.

edit: There are so many variations of those openings around though, that it remains interesting for the moment.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: About sharing ST Replays, and some suggestions to develop gameplay. - Eijolend - 11-01-2012 04:21 AM