Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
bugs and crashes giving hell. if you're seeing this please fix it Adam/Alex
11-03-2012, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 01:46 AM by worldfamous.)
RE: bugs and crashes giving hell. if you're seeing this please fix it Adam/Alex
(11-02-2012 07:48 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 04:06 PM)bbbsss Wrote:  
(10-30-2012 01:18 PM)Admiral 77 Wrote:  It's not a bug. If you open a game on one device (ie. your iPad) then you have to finish it there. You can't open that same game on another device (ie. your iPhone).

is that really so?
last month when I was on vacation I used my wife's iPhone to finish some games I had started n my iPad

It only applies for games that have been opened and not completed on one device.

Actually, it applies for TURNS that have been opened and not completed on one device. Sure wish they'd fix that.
(11-02-2012 08:29 PM)Harti Wrote:  Ya it's to prevent people from peeking into fog, reinstalling the app and making their way as if they saw everything.

It's a feature.
So, I'm wondering, if you were to close the app in the background, would the same problem occur once you open it? I guess what I'm asking is, where is the data stored in the middle of a turn? I ask because I know you can make half of your turn, exit to play another turn, and return to that same point you were at. Why can't this data be saved in the cloud and across devices? Anyone know?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: bugs and crashes giving hell. if you're seeing this please fix it Adam/Alex - worldfamous - 11-03-2012 01:42 AM