Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I shouldn't have won this game...
10-26-2012, 08:42 AM
I shouldn't have won this game...
...or should I? I felt like he ha the upper hand the whole time, right up until the very end when it was like "oops, I guess I win." Did my opponent do something stupid that handed me the win, or was I doing better than I thought the whole time?

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y7ZHZAQw

IronMagus' Replays Thread - Please watch and comment.
Greasemonkey script for Firefox - Open replay links in your browser!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2012, 09:04 AM
RE: I shouldn't have won this game...
(10-26-2012 08:42 AM)IronMagus Wrote:  ...or should I? I felt like he ha the upper hand the whole time, right up until the very end when it was like "oops, I guess I win." Did my opponent do something stupid that handed me the win, or was I doing better than I thought the whole time?

his name says it all. "Someones Gotta Lose".
he made bad choices and wrong unit investments. :/

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Yes, you should have lost. You're kamikaze P2 rush should've done you in but he just kept funneling his team toward your spawn. You did pretty well to win once you calmed down a bit. What was with the the 2 soldier sacrifices you made in the beginning? That was literally "kamikaze".
10-26-2012, 10:49 PM
(10-26-2012 08:42 AM)IronMagus Wrote:  ...or should I? I felt like he ha the upper hand the whole time, right up until the very end when it was like "oops, I guess I win." Did my opponent do something stupid that handed me the win, or was I doing better than I thought the whole time?

I also won that guy and I think it happened after you won him (check his score after both games)http://outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3...20Y2fLmAQw
10-26-2012, 11:43 PM
For me, mobi was spawned too early. Too little basic or soldier units.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
10-27-2012, 04:53 AM
Turn 23 he spawns a runner and leaves his moby in front of your base un shrouded by fog of war. It was a bad move for him to funnel his units to your spawn yes, but if e played his cards right he could have taken your spawn, and killed off your units ftw