Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's play a game: Every user posts JUST ONE sentence
11-05-2012, 07:02 AM
RE: Let's play a game: Every user posts JUST ONE sentence
THen suddenly a green veggienaut appearead and the arrow shouted out: "You are not supposed to be here!" and the veggienaut answered "sorry!" and disappeared instantly

-Don't play big maps against bernaferrari if your ego is important to you.

-Don't play any maps against Josecuervo if your ego is important to you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2012, 02:26 PM
The Veggienaut, had, however, managed to distract the dots, so our brave arrow made a daring dash towards a newly-formed gap in the wall of reds, and manages to reach a nuke before the walls closed in on him.
11-25-2012, 02:33 PM
(11-25-2012 02:26 PM)CommandConquerer Wrote:  The Veggienaut, had, however, managed to distract the dots, so our brave arrow made a daring dash towards a newly-formed gap in the wall of reds, and manages to reach a nuke before the walls closed in on him.

The arrow, blinded by the ecstatic emotion of evading the near death experience, didnt notice the horrible plan that the veggienaut had in store for him.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Oh god that is hard to continue from. Now I actually have to think ><

The Veggienaut is, in fact, just part of an elite strike team from the world of "Outwitters", searching for new lands to settle away from their war-torn homeworld.
11-25-2012, 03:00 PM
(11-25-2012 02:53 PM)CommandConquerer Wrote:  Oh god that is hard to continue from. Now I actually have to think ><

The Veggienaut is, in fact, just part of an elite strike team from the world of "Outwitters", searching for new lands to settle away from their war-torn homeworld.

I think yours is harder xD
.... no ideas. haha

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-25-2012, 03:36 PM
The Veggienaut had been fleeing from an invasion of mind-sucking Scrammblers and had attempted to find peace when he stumbled upon a mountain of immobile, shriveled, discolored red dots laying in a pile a top a plain green field.

As Rounds go to ∞, Wits go to 6∞. So, basically, Outwitters has no Limits...
11-26-2012, 10:12 AM
(11-25-2012 03:36 PM)Vuvuzaela Wrote:  The Veggienaut had been fleeing from an invasion of mind-sucking Scrammblers and had attempted to find peace when he stumbled upon a mountain of immobile, shriveled, discolored red dots laying in a pile a top a plain green field.

Wait wait wait, I thought the Veggienaut was part of an elite strike team or something -_-

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
11-26-2012, 07:02 PM
ok. I stuffed the game up Sad
Lemme try to make sense of it... And please allow me two sentences, just this once, so I can define the plot a bit ^^

His strike team had been brutally cut down by an ambush of their age-old enemies, the robotic Feedbacks, and is now the only member left. However, he still doggedly followed the original mission to expand the Veggienaut territory, and now saw the Arrow's home as a virgin land ripe for the taking.
11-27-2012, 03:38 AM
(11-26-2012 07:02 PM)CommandConquerer Wrote:  His strike team had been brutally cut down by an ambush of their age-old enemies, the robotic Feedbacks, and is now the only member left.

However, the arrow stopped caring, and he nuked the Veggienaut.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

11-27-2012, 08:51 AM
Ah, good. Back to the Arrow. I never liked the alternate world storyline anyway ^^

Now, free of distractions, the arrow again turned to engage the new horde of oncoming dots.