Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
10-13-2012, 11:27 PM
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
So 98% of players haven't paid a dime? That's horrible.

Don't think it's been said, what about making it just $0.99 to buy? Surely a good chunk of that 98% would drop a buck to check it out. Especially with more accolades in the description as has been suggested. Seeing stuff like that in a description makes me much more likely to buy even if its just out of curiosity. Get a small coffee instead of a large that day and I've already recovered my $1 Wink

What about paid in app tournaments? Everyone seems into the ones run in the forums, if they were in game I'm sure they attract a lot of people.

Or, what about iap for more detailed stats? Full w/l, by map, by team, etc.

But I'm not sure how sucessful cosmetic iap's (colours, skins, etc.) would be, as I'm sure those 98% still wouldn't buy em. Gotta deal with the freeloaders. I'll buy any iap they put there if it helps keep this incredible game going, and I'm sure a lot of people would do the same, but $30 per user is gonna be real tough, and that's just breakeven? Sad Sad Sad

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - RandyDogz - 10-13-2012 11:27 PM