Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
10-13-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
I love your ideas and I hope they can help make Outwitters more successful. The only one I disagree with (and actually I'm strongly opposed) is the removal of the Uber Pack. One of the things I absolutely detest about Hero Academy is their payment scheme. What I would agree with though is upping the price of the Uber Pack. Maybe make it something like $8-$10 instead (depending on what the price of the individual teams end up being, maybe $4 each?).

The real culprit here is the whole appstore pricing system. Why are iOS games so cheap? It's ridiculous the amount of quality time you can get out of iOS games for 1/10th the price of a PC or console game. I just don't get it... Outwitters is definitely not a $6 app (that's what the uber pack is right?). This game is brilliant and is worth way more than that. I mean, if I get 1 hour/$1 from a PC game I'm happy... I dare say I've gotten way more than 6 hours enjoyment from Outwitters and that number is going to keep increasing.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - CombatEX - 10-13-2012 03:37 PM