Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
02-28-2013, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2013 04:08 AM by freerodo.)
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML
I just checked out the "TOP APPS BY INCOME" (translating it from Spanish), and Outwitters doesn't show in the top 200!

Jetpack Joyride is # 148! Its replay value is a joke compared to OW... well, I might be biased. Wink

I'm starting to worry about the future of this app! Are Adam and Alex able to cover the monthly costs???

I have made several purchases and will continue doing so to support... but if not enough people do this on a monthly basis, this doesn't look good. Sad

EDIT:
As far as the actual TOPIC, they should have charged a buck after coming out as Apple's App of the Week, and any future installments (OW2?) should cost $1-2.

As far as the present situation, aside from the current IAP offerings, I think a subscription model could help ($1-2 per month) - those of us who play the game more would help cover monthly expenses. Maybe "force" a subscription for players to rise above FLUFFY LEAGUE for instance.

They probably wouldn't want to "force" anything - so just allow us a subscription option IAP to help support!

*** I'm up for friendly invites anytime! ***
GC: freerodo (ex RodoAC)
Kik Messenger: freerodo
1v1 Gifted League
2v2 Master League with HairballRemedy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters' low revenue - Marketing suggestions and ideas for OML - freerodo - 02-28-2013 04:01 AM