Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else use the sneaking symbol?
10-13-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: Anyone else use the sneaking symbol?
(10-13-2012 04:14 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Yeah I use the sneaking icon. My understanding that the duration of the sneaking icon also depends on the time the person took between taking actions. So if I move a runner up, see something that requires my thought, think about my next move in light of this information, and then take another action, the sneaking icon will last longer than if I took two actions in quick succession. Understanding this, I think, is key in misleading your opponent.

I definitely try to mislead my opponent who may be trying to use the icon to predict my moves as well. I often alternate moves in the fog and outside the fog in quick succession to make it harder for them to figure out what I've done, especially when trying to surprise the opponent with a newly spawned special.

For example I will spawn a bombshell, then move a unit out of the fog, move the bombshell in the fog, attack outside the fog, shell the bombshell in the fog, move another unit out of the fog, all in quick succession. Makes it look like I only did one action outside of their view, when in reality it was 9 wits worth! ;]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else use the sneaking symbol? - awpertunity - 10-13-2012 06:14 AM