Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Day Expiration Warning Notification?
10-08-2012, 07:35 AM
4 Day Expiration Warning Notification?
I don't know if there's an expiration notification, but if there is, please remove it. It's getting ridiculous how many players are waiting until the last minute to take their turns. I don't know if they're preventing losses or just laggers, but its clogging up my game cue and ruining 2v2 games. It's pretty horrible waiting 8 days a turn. If you're not checking your device at least once every couple days, you don't deserve a courtesy warning. Does anyone know if there is a warning? If not, then I know people are just slowing losses. It happens too often to be a coincidence.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 07:50 AM by blckace.)
RE: 4 Day Expiration Warning Notification?
I don't think there is but i'm posting to say I hate the four day delay as well, currently i'm in two games like this and it is annoying. It doesn't take that long to come up with a best move and if someone doesn't have the time then they shouldn't be playing in the first place, I hope it gets changed to no more than 24 hours delay.
10-08-2012, 08:30 AM
If memory serves me, there is a notification sent at 3 days, but I'd have to forum hunt to find something to verify that.

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
10-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Yes, there is a three day warning and a 4 day automatic forfeit.
10-08-2012, 09:36 AM
(10-08-2012 09:03 AM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  Yes, there is a three day warning and a 4 day automatic forfeit.
Now I know why a lot of people play me back after 3 days!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
10-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I just accidentally let my match with vivafringe expire because there was no notification... I wouldn't mind a notification... *sheepish*
10-08-2012, 12:00 PM
They really need to get rid of it. It makes no sense to have it in a league game. If you need to be reminded to play, you shouldn't be in league games and you should lose for not playing. I really can't think of a good argument for the warning system. If it reminded them everyday, maybe that would be ok. If the cue was unlimited I wouldn't mind as much. Get rid of it please.
10-08-2012, 01:32 PM
i dont think removing the notification will change things. those people will still prolong their loss as long as possible.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-08-2012, 02:16 PM
(10-08-2012 01:32 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i dont think removing the notification will change things. those people will still prolong their loss as long as possible.

I agree but I think most of them are just people that aren't really playing and just move when they get a notification.
10-08-2012, 02:21 PM
i would suggest to still have a notification but a shorter expiration

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*