Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Veggienauts Bramble - Suggested improvements to initial beta version
10-05-2012, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 10:15 AM by fruit player.)
RE: Veggienauts Bramble - Suggested improvements to initial beta version
I've been playing the classic teams against the Veggies and the Bramble is not underpowered at all. I'm at the Master League so I think, I may be a fair comparison. True it costs one wit to sprout but you can exponentially grow too fast and I would say too far. The Bombshell can cope with the expanding sprouts, and the Scramble can Scramble the sprouts too so it becomes a fair game there, Veggie against Veggie if booth roll the Bramble it becomes an entirely different game like Outwitters combined with the chinese board game Go. As for the Adorables is a bit more tricky, in their favor Mobi can become a menace way faster than a Bramble but (specially in small maps) if the Bramble gets too grow too much is nearly impossible to turn the tides.
I was ready to call foul there as I felt the Bramble could expand way too far way too quickly specially if you are using the Adorables, but if you move your chips right its fair ground because the Adorables can attack more swiftly. After all the Adorables are a offensive team.
The veggies are a great addition, we now have two defensive teams and two offensive teams. So far it seems to be well balanced, what it's becoming more certain now is that you can hardly win without deploying and mastering your special unit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Veggienauts Bramble - Suggested improvements to initial beta version - fruit player - 10-05-2012 10:13 AM