Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a join anyone's clan
01-27-2013, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 11:17 AM by jbadams01.)
Can a join anyone's clan
I've been looking for a clan to join. Will someone let me join? Please? I'm fluffy #2 and I'm almost #1. If nobody lets me I'll be sad.Sad
Oops I misspelled I
Anyone who is looking for a clan can also use this thread.

May the wits be with you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Can a join anyone's clan
Click my sig

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
01-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Diamond League is open for anyone who wants to improve gameplay, is active as a player and in the forum. My signature links to our public clan thread with more details.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
01-27-2013, 10:42 AM
Ryzuma, I applied a week or two ago and still haven't gotten a response. I'll apply for others and join the first one to reply to me

May the wits be with you
01-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Wolfpack! Awhooooooooo!

Live your life as more than plastic.
01-27-2013, 11:05 AM
(01-27-2013 10:42 AM)jbadams01 Wrote:  Ryzuma, I applied a week or two ago and still haven't gotten a response. I'll apply for others and join the first one to reply to me

I'm sorry really jbadams I've been really busy with work over the last week, if you're still interested you can definitely join our clan! All my games are full at the minute so I'm sure theres no harm in just having you join straight away Smile Just let me know and I'll submit you to have access to our forums.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-27-2013, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 11:15 AM by jbadams01.)
(01-27-2013 11:05 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  
(01-27-2013 10:42 AM)jbadams01 Wrote:  Ryzuma, I applied a week or two ago and still haven't gotten a response. I'll apply for others and join the first one to reply to me

I'm sorry really jbadams I've been really busy with work over the last week, if you're still interested you can definitely join our clan! All my games are full at the minute so I'm sure theres no harm in just having you join straight away Smile Just let me know and I'll submit you to have access to our forums.

Ok!Smile
Wait, how do I get to your clans forums?

May the wits be with you
01-27-2013, 11:25 AM
(01-27-2013 11:14 AM)jbadams01 Wrote:  

Ok!Smile
Wait, how do I get to your clans forums?

Right now I'm going to private message Adam and ask him to make him a member of our sub-forum and then you'll get our banner next to your avatar. Then, just scroll down on the main page and we'll be there Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-27-2013, 01:10 PM

I submitted my application to your clan and didn't get a reply either....?

GC: ChibiDufour
USA
Gifted League