Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adam&Alex, Why no love for 2v2?
09-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Adam&Alex, Why no love for 2v2?
First of all: you guys rock, creating two of the best games on the app store!

But I have one question. When the first 1v1 player was promoted to super-titan you made a big fuzz about it (writing about it in the news section, even posting a replay of the match that promoted him) but when the first 2v2 couple was promoted (a few weeks ago) there was absolute silence from your part. Don't they deserve a mention at least?

What about a weekly top 100 of 2v2s? Or if we are to few players, what about a weekly top 10?

Is it because you think that there are too few 2v2s in order for it to be worthy of mention? Is that the reason? Are you ashamed of us 2v2-players? Please tell us Smile

What do the forum-folks say? Is it just me or do you also think that it is strange with no mention of it what so ever?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: Adam&Alex, Why no love for 2v2?
It might be the timing with preparing this beta etc, but I agree there should be a Top 10/20 for 2v2.

2v2 is fantastic and in some ways offer even more depth and strategising.
09-30-2012, 09:54 PM
It just might be because of the timing. Everything just came at once

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
09-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Not sure, but *possibly* they don't have a way of measuring that and generating a leaderboard. Possibly. Because the tools to get the stats of 1v1 were created during beta, and were adapted for the larger player base of the live launch...
10-01-2012, 01:59 AM
(09-30-2012 08:13 PM)Gustahl Wrote:  First of all: you guys rock, creating two of the best games on the app store!

But I have one question. When the first 1v1 player was promoted to super-titan you made a big fuzz about it (writing about it in the news section, even posting a replay of the match that promoted him) but when the first 2v2 couple was promoted (a few weeks ago) there was absolute silence from your part. Don't they deserve a mention at least?

What about a weekly top 100 of 2v2s? Or if we are to few players, what about a weekly top 10?

Is it because you think that there are too few 2v2s in order for it to be worthy of mention? Is that the reason? Are you ashamed of us 2v2-players? Please tell us Smile

What do the forum-folks say? Is it just me or do you also think that it is strange with no mention of it what so ever?

Agreed haha
10-01-2012, 05:31 AM
We bring this up every week or so, and so far, nothing. Adam and Alex are pretty good about responding to threads, but not us lowly 2v2ers. Anyone that plays 2v2 knows that it's a completely different game and really calls for some recognition. I echo the sentiment, "where is the love?"
10-01-2012, 05:33 AM
(09-30-2012 08:13 PM)Gustahl Wrote:  First of all: you guys rock, creating two of the best games on the app store!

Is there a legitmate interest in a weekly 2v2 top X post? Lot of the points you bring up aren't because we don't care, we simply haven't had the time or presence of mind to address it.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
10-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Yes, please! We'd love to understand the Super Titan qualifications as well. Thanks for getting back to us!!! Love the game!
10-01-2012, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 05:49 AM by TheQwertiest.)
(10-01-2012 05:33 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  

Is there a legitmate interest in a weekly 2v2 top X post? Lot of the points you bring up aren't because we don't care, we simply haven't had the time or presence of mind to address it.
there you have it. Big Grin

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-01-2012, 05:49 AM
Thanks for the response!

I can only speak for myself but I would love a top X 2v2 list (unless it is too much effort for you guys). Perhaps the 2v2 games are so slow that a weekly list might not be necessary, but maybe a monthly one? But like I said, I don't know anything about the general interest.