Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Call for more beta testers
09-29-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: Open Call for more beta testers
(09-29-2012 12:49 AM)ArtNJ Wrote:  Random aside: it keeps telling me the old outwitters profile is about to expire, and the only options are "show me" and "remind me later". The option I really want is "shut up, I dont care, the developer will send around a new build when ready". Maybe if I select "show me" I can stop the reminders...

Yeah same thing for me basically. It stops my Sleep Cycle app from waking me.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2012, 12:53 AM
I was excited to potentially beta test before I saw the new team. Now, wow!
09-29-2012, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 03:00 AM by Luckymori.)
I'd like to know how many people will be beta testing and what devices you are currently looking for.
Also (idk if this is allowed) could someone post info on the new team? Thanks.
Oh, I also wanted to ask how long it would take for a response (approximately).
09-29-2012, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 03:10 AM by Harti.)
(09-29-2012 02:58 AM)Luckymori Wrote:  I'd like to know how many people will be beta testing and what devices you are currently looking for.
At maximum 50 people will be playtesting due to limitations by the Apple Developer Program. Probably 30 active ones or so.

Device types are not all that important as there's most likely no layout stuff included in the new update. Probably iPhone 5 support but if they really need an iPhone 5, they would choose the respective applicant.

Quote:Also (idk if this is allowed) could someone post info on the new team? Thanks.
The new team is going to be the Veggienauts. That amount of public information is all we betas got, too.

We probably won't be commenting on HP of the Bramble and their thorn vines until we found the numbers to be release candidates (i.e. they're balanced).

Quote:Oh, I also wanted to ask how long it would take for a response (approximately).
From what I know, Alex wants to shoot the new build invitation emails out by tonight, could happen tomorrow. People will gradually be added in the meantime or probably afterwards.

Usually you won't be getting any email response for being declined.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

09-29-2012, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 05:58 AM by Necrocat219.)
Hey, sorry I put my iOS version number down wrong, just updated to 6.0 Smile

Just double checking: are these the things were trying to test the balance of look for bugs?
- New special units balance
- Enjoyability playing against the unit and with it
- And bugs with the new units for the team
- Balance of the new maps
- Glitches or mis-designs in the new maps

EDIT: Ok thanks Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
09-29-2012, 05:11 AM
(09-29-2012 05:00 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Hey, sorry I put my iOS version number down wrong, just updated to 6.0 Smile

Just double checking: are these the things were trying to test the balance of look for bugs?
- New special units balance
- Enjoyability playing against the unit and with it
- And bugs with the new units for the team
- Balance of the new maps
- Glitches or mis-designs in the new maps

Yes.

More info on the beta forums if you're chosen.

09-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Darn looks like I didn't get in, but congrats to those who did!
09-29-2012, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 10:43 AM by CombatEX.)
How do you know all the invites have been sent? Did OML say it somewhere? It doesn't say on their twitter or on the main site. Don't see any additional updates on the forums either. (And unfortunately, nothing in my email =P)

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
09-29-2012, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 11:02 AM by QuantumApocalypse.)
[purespeculation] I don't believe the beta invites have been handed out yet. Either that, or no one has responded to them thus far.
09-29-2012, 11:43 AM
I got an email yesterday Asking me to join the Beta team. I already test for Blitwise productions on there Pocket tanks app so I was able to join through testflight quickly. I received the beta build today and I am wondering, how do I access the beta forums?

"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after"