Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Call for more beta testers
09-27-2012, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 09:05 AM by onealexleft.)
Open Call for more beta testers
Hi All,
We've zeroing in on a build ready to be tested with the new team (!), new maps, some game rule tweaks, and a few new features. We still have a small group of active beta testers but a lot have fallen off and we're looking to increase our pool of players so we can get some good data...for science.

Do I have to be in League X?
We want people of all skill levels. So no, you do not have to be a top 50 ST to participate. Granted, we'd like to have top tier players try it out to help provide feedback on some of the more nuanced parts of the game (namely high level FTA issues).

Can I still play on my live account?
This time around we've setup a separate beta server from the live one. Once you have the beta client installed you'll be able to switch between the two servers with the tap of a button. Think of it as having 2 separate accounts.

How do I register?
Just register an account at testflight. Then send us a beta request e-mail. Be sure to choose 'beta request' from the dropdown or your request will be filtered incorrectly. A quick blurb of your gamecenter username, the device you play on (or will play on in beta), and what league you're in will help us get things sorted more quickly.

Slots are extremely limited, so if you aren't picked this go around, sorry maybe next time!

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2012, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 09:22 AM by Ravernoth.)
RE: Open Call for more beta testers
Oh boy Big Grin

Applied! Along with my bro Samura| .. he's a lowly gifted but don't be fooled, he topped his World Cup group including an ST.

Would love to get in and test the FTA fix as well.
09-27-2012, 10:16 AM
I sent a beta request a few days ago and also registered on testflight. However, is there anything you need to do in particular on testflight after you register?

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
09-27-2012, 11:37 AM
(09-27-2012 10:16 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I sent a beta request a few days ago and also registered on testflight. However, is there anything you need to do in particular on testflight after you register?

Not really. If you want, you can go to https://testflightapp.com/dashboard/ on your device and register that device to your account, as well as install the provisioning profile for the IPAs. All done in one press of a big green button Tongue

Otherwise, just wait to see if you are accepted Smile
09-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Already applied. For science!
09-27-2012, 12:00 PM
For science!

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
09-27-2012, 05:51 PM
I made a beta request as soon as Adam mentioned it in the comments of the last blog post, but now that there's an open call, I'm pretty excited!
09-27-2012, 06:40 PM
continue testing ...

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2012, 08:12 PM
applied
09-28-2012, 12:36 AM
I wonder... Will there be cake? Oh boy oh boy, I bet there will be! And I bet it'll be delicious and moist!Tongue

———————————
Why is the rum gone?