Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outwitters release date speculation
05-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Outwitters release date speculation
Still no hard release date announced ... there hasn't been many progress related blog posts lately either. Outwitters still geared for a May release or would need some further polishing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Outwitters release date speculation
It's hard to tell from the blog posts. If One Man Left had a 100% reachable release date on their minds, they'd probably have posted it by now.

Be warned that I am not an official whatsoever, but I would appeal to all the waiting people to better show just a little bit more patience instead of putting OML under pressure. I would love to see a fully polished, bug- and crash-free Outwitters on the App Store.
There are probably going to be a few little tweaks to the servers to prepare them for the mass, so give it a few more weeks, end of June, I would say. Again, I'm not speaking on behalf of OML.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
05-08-2012, 10:54 PM
I'd also prefer a fully finished game rather than a messy one with lots of updates :3. Just gotta give them time, it's not like a huge company that can keep making games (even large companies take a lot of time to make them... with a lot more people).
05-09-2012, 01:57 AM
(05-08-2012 10:15 PM)Harti Wrote:  It's hard to tell from the blog posts. If One Man Left had a 100% reachable release date on their minds, they'd probably have posted it by now.

Be warned that I am not an official whatsoever, but I would appeal to all the waiting people to better show just a little bit more patience instead of putting OML under pressure. I would love to see a fully polished, bug- and crash-free Outwitters on the App Store.
There are probably going to be a few little tweaks to the servers to prepare them for the mass, so give it a few more weeks, end of June, I would say. Again, I'm not speaking on behalf of OML.

Yup, its the recent lack of progress update blogs, hype and information about the game that really makes me wonder if a May release is realizable. Perhaps I had the wrong tone when I composed the thread - this is just for speculation as to what might be the reason for a further delay. In no way was I trying to pressure OML to release a not 100% ready game.