Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
profile viewer
09-26-2012, 04:38 AM
profile viewer
is there a way to view the profiles of people without having a match with them? like if i wanna see that stats of those in super titan ill just search their names. for seeing their rank, league wins etc. if there isnt, may i suggest that we have one. im not saying we have to have this right now but in the future maybe. someone might reply to this post saying that its very hard, point out facts like how programming is hard, the devs are too busy right now.. hey i know. but this would be a cool feature to have. just a suggestion from a person very much enjoying the game. :)

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2012, 04:42 AM
RE: profile viewer
There is currently nothing like this. At present it would be a little pointless since even our own stats don't display much (just points which are essentially meaningless). However if more stats are ever displayed in the future, it would be nice to have the option to search for profiles to go along with this addition.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
09-26-2012, 04:52 AM
RE: profile viewer
it doesnt have to be in the near future. just wanna put this out so devs may consider the idea. it would be nice for it to be easier to keep track on how people you fought against and friends are doing.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*