Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-18-2012, 12:17 PM
iPhone 5
How might Outwitters benefit from the 4" screen if OneManLeft decides to support it?

More screen real estate is never a bad thing, and I can imagine some maps wouldn't need to be scrolled up and down to see the whole play area (vertically, anyway).

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2012, 06:59 AM
RE: iPhone 5
Probably the same way the iPad version benefits, just to a lesser extent. For the iPad version there is no scrolling since the screen can accommodate the entire map. I imagine for the iPhone 5 there will still be scrolling, but just not as much as older iPhones since the screen can fit more of the map.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
09-24-2012, 12:04 PM
I'd imagine it would just be more space in the middle, allowing for more of the map to be seen. Less cramped UI on the vertical.

The extra space doesn't seem like it would majorly impact gameplay.
09-24-2012, 12:15 PM
(09-24-2012 06:59 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Probably the same way the iPad version benefits, just to a lesser extent. For the iPad version there is no scrolling since the screen can accommodate the entire map. I imagine for the iPhone 5 there will still be scrolling, but just not as much as older iPhones since the screen can fit more of the map.
Such an advantage playing on the iPad. Not only can you see everything, but the likelihood of a misclick goes down dramatically.