Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
foundry rush
09-18-2012, 02:58 AM
foundry rush
I have just started a game on foundry as P2 and when I check the opoment turn I saw he making a rush on this way:
soldier 3 space to my base diraction, spawnd a runner and move it next to the soldier, heavy 2 space up and one to my base diraction (naer the obsticle in the middle) and runer capture the bonus wit platform.

I know in virsion 1.1 the soldier is moved one space back and yet what I'm spoused to do?

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2012, 03:13 AM
RE: foundry rush
There are a couple ways to respond. I like moving a second runner down next to the back door to slow him down. Grab his soldier with your heavy if he keeps moving towards your base. Use soldiers to take his heavy, its going to take him a couple moves to get a heavy in range of your base.

I would recommend starting a pass and play game and just experimenting with what he will be able to do next turn and how to stop it. Once you stop his initial push you should be in a good position to take his wit spots from him.
09-18-2012, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 03:23 AM by Harti.)
I haven't tried it but I'm pretty sure, in 1.1, there is basically no way to get that rushing technique to destroy the opponent's base.

Unless they sleep, that is. :/

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
09-18-2012, 03:30 AM
sakiehl@ nice solution thank you