Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wanted feature list for v1.1
09-16-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: Wanted feature list for v1.1
(09-16-2012 07:22 AM)pookywb Wrote:  
(09-16-2012 04:42 AM)bmike Wrote:  Make the game playable on iPhone 4 (it lags between 5 and 10 seconds between when I tap a piece and it makes a move) by disabling the animation or tuning whatever is overloading that processor.

I have an iPhone 4. Haven't had any issues with lag. Sure sometimes she's a little groggy after waking up, but she speeds back to normal soon enough.

Thanks for the feedback - I'll grab a video of it and upload for the devs. It's never playable - even after making moves in three games. Reboot the phone and have this being the only app doesn't make any difference.

I wonder what's causing my slowness if not everyone is seeing it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: Wanted feature list for v1.1
(09-16-2012 09:28 AM)bmike Wrote:  
(09-16-2012 07:22 AM)pookywb Wrote:  
(09-16-2012 04:42 AM)bmike Wrote:  Make the game playable on iPhone 4 (it lags between 5 and 10 seconds between when I tap a piece and it makes a move) by disabling the animation or tuning whatever is overloading that processor.

I have an iPhone 4. Haven't had any issues with lag. Sure sometimes she's a little groggy after waking up, but she speeds back to normal soon enough.

Thanks for the feedback - I'll grab a video of it and upload for the devs. It's never playable - even after making moves in three games. Reboot the phone and have this being the only app doesn't make any difference.

I wonder what's causing my slowness if not everyone is seeing it.

Indeed, that seems very odd. I'm sure they'll be glad to see that then.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply