Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the restore purchase button?
09-07-2012, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 08:17 AM by bmike.)
Where is the restore purchase button?
I've already paid for the Über Pack on v1.0 and am locked to not make more games.

Where did the "restore purchases" button go or does the Über Pack not include the game limit upgrade?

Well - it appears I didn't realize that the store is a scrolling list, so gesture upwards and you will see the "restore purchases" button. It doesn't appear to be linked with the Game Limit Upgrade - but if I understand things properly:

You get 5 games if you have purchased no packs.
You get 20 games if you have purchased one or more packs (including the Über one)
You get 35 games if you buy the GLU ($2.99 in the US)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: Where is the restore purchase button?
The restore purchases button is inside the store at the bottom of the list. The game limit upgrade is not part of the uber pack. The uber pack will include new teams for free (our next update).

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
09-07-2012, 08:31 AM
RE: Where is the restore purchase button?
Thank you! I'm a big fan of you guys sharing your thoughts, the bumps and what you are doing here on the forums and on the news in the app.