Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Outwitters WORLD CUP Winner - Alvendor (SWEDEN)
09-07-2012, 08:30 AM
RE: Outwitters WORLD CUP Signups CLOSED
Important note: Considering that in the group stages you will be having 6 games going on at the same time, you might have to have players with only 5 playable slots negotiate with their opponents

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 09:19 AM by awpertunity.)
RE: Outwitters WORLD CUP Signups CLOSED
(09-07-2012 08:30 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Important note: Considering that in the group stages you will be having 6 games going on at the same time, you might have to have players with only 5 playable slots negotiate with their opponents

Yeah... this may considerably slow down the group play portion especially for the people who already have over 5 games and cannot even start any, but guess we'll have to make due.

Well with that said, Let the games begin!!

I request that everyone play as many of there games as possible simultaneously to help speed up the process of the Group Play. I'm estimating about a month for this phase to finish.

Please make sure you are familiar with the rules in the Original Post, and remember to report your wins here and SAVE YOUR REPLAYS! Posting them here as soon as you are finished with a Group game is a good way to ensure you don't lose any Smile

Good luck to all!
09-07-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: Outwitters WORLD CUP - STARTED
Good luck high five all, it's past midnight here so I'll send and accept challenges in the morning, cya~

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
09-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Hey Eijolend, I can't seem to start a game with you because you're at your game limit. Free up some spaces and we can start!
09-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Good luck to everyone - if you need a substitute on short notice - let me know.
09-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi, this timing is not the best, as the next 3-4 days will be very busy. I'll try to submit one turn a day for all the games but it's the opening orientation weekend of school so I am really busy helping out the new kids. I will play more regularly starting next week.

Sorry guys.
09-07-2012, 02:47 PM
LER4T has a full buddy list, so I can't start a friendly game with him Sad
09-07-2012, 03:04 PM
(09-07-2012 02:47 PM)stevensenger Wrote:  LER4T has a full buddy list, so I can't start a friendly game with him Sad

Yeah, most of the people that haven't updated yet will have this problem because they had over 5 games going on before the update. Until they update and restore their purchases, you won't be able to challenge them.
09-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Just to clarify as I haven't been following the entire thread, but the instructions on page 1 for the group stages says that we each pick the map of our choice, however the pdf has pre-allocated maps. Which is correct? Thanks
09-07-2012, 04:52 PM
(09-07-2012 04:41 PM)Samura| Wrote:  Just to clarify as I haven't been following the entire thread, but the instructions on page 1 for the group stages says that we each pick the map of our choice, however the pdf has pre-allocated maps. Which is correct? Thanks

Ahh, thanks for pointing that out. Please use the pre-chosen maps on the pdf file. I've fixed it on the OP.