Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report on Cheating in games
10-04-2012, 02:53 AM
RE: Report on Cheating in games
(10-03-2012 11:19 PM)blckace Wrote:  I'm 100% sure I'm playing someone who is cheating, what am I supposed to do?

I resigned the game, here's the replay

Replay

player is called Dzikko, he's trying to be more subtle than other cheaters but look at how many wits he's using per turn!

I can't say for sure but this could be another beta bleed bug game. Apparently there was a bug in the first beta and some of the things they were testing bled into the real games. We are in a 2v2 where that happened. If he's a beta tester I'd bet that's what it is. Take a look at the thread that ArtNJ started regarding voiding a game. That's the game I'm talking about.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 03:10 AM
(10-04-2012 02:53 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 11:19 PM)blckace Wrote:  I'm 100% sure I'm playing someone who is cheating, what am I supposed to do?

Replay

player is called Dzikko, he's trying to be more subtle than other cheaters but look at how many wits he's using per turn!

I can't say for sure but this could be another beta bleed bug game. Apparently there was a bug in the first beta and some of the things they were testing bled into the real games. We are in a 2v2 where that happened. If he's a beta tester I'd bet that's what it is. Take a look at the thread that ArtNJ started regarding voiding a game. That's the game I'm talking about.

Yeah, the beta is testing out having the "killing blow" not cost a wit. (Technically it refunds a wit, since if you have 0 wits you cant make the blow.) The description of beta 1.2 states that beta 1.1 had a bug where wits were being refunded to beta testers when playing non-beta games. That was my understanding of what it meant anyway.
10-04-2012, 06:03 AM
(10-04-2012 03:10 AM)ArtNJ Wrote:  Yeah, the beta is testing out having the "killing blow" not cost a wit. (Technically it refunds a wit, since if you have 0 wits you cant make the blow.) The description of beta 1.2 states that beta 1.1 had a bug where wits were being refunded to beta testers when playing non-beta games. That was my understanding of what it meant anyway.

i tried counting initial 8 wits and bonus wit on killing blow but it still doesn't give him the 10 wits he used on turn 6
10-04-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm highly doubting that is a beta game. If you plug a beta replay into osn.codepenguin.com/replays/ then it will come up with an error in trying to pull replay data and won't load the regular game viewing UI.
10-04-2012, 11:14 AM
(10-04-2012 11:10 AM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  I'm highly doubting that is a beta game. If you plug a beta replay into osn.codepenguin.com/replays/ then it will come up with an error in trying to pull replay data and won't load the regular game viewing UI.

I see, thanks
10-04-2012, 01:16 PM
(10-04-2012 11:14 AM)blckace Wrote:  
(10-04-2012 11:10 AM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  I'm highly doubting that is a beta game. If you plug a beta replay into osn.codepenguin.com/replays/ then it will come up with an error in trying to pull replay data and won't load the regular game viewing UI.

I see, thanks

Yeah that's a cheater for sure. He has 32 wits on turn 4 (his second turn).
10-05-2012, 11:39 AM

Replay

And that cheater is rank 84. They need to boot him if it's really cheating.
10-08-2012, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 07:05 AM by blckace.)
I'm in another game with Dzikko, he's cheating again and I really don't wanna lose again
I tried contacting the developers but no response, how do I get through to them?
Edit screenshot removed
10-08-2012, 06:58 AM
blckace, I suggest you remove the image and name of the CE from your post. PM onealexleft instead. I PMed him regarding Dzikko and he did respond to me. I didn't have your evidence though at the time.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
10-08-2012, 07:03 AM
(10-08-2012 06:58 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  blckace, I suggest you remove the image and name of the CE from your post. PM onealexleft instead. I PMed him regarding Dzikko and he did respond to me. I didn't have your evidence though at the time.

Done Smile i did pm onealexleft a couple of days ago and got no response which is why I posted here again