Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwhelming attack
10-22-2012, 03:25 AM
RE: Overwhelming attack
(10-21-2012 06:41 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  I'm still terrified of the idea of a hacker simply hacking away the fog of war. I don't know if such a thing would be detectable, and he'd have so much of an advantage that he could probably turn around a P1 Foundry Rush! *gasp!*

im more scared of a fog of war hacker than a conservative wit hacker(slowly putting a few wits in every now and then)

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2012, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 05:31 AM by CombatEX.)
Outwitters hackers use something like cheat engine for iOS to modify numbers. This is why it's easy to manipulate something like wits. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they could modify base health too but that would be extremely obvious. Also, to do that they have to do some damage to the base first so they can isolate which number is the health of the base.

Anyway, the point is, FoW isn't assigned a number so removing it would require real hacking versus using something simple like Cheat Engine to modify numbers.

As for dreaming about Outwitters, it's probably because I looked at the rankings right before I fell asleep =P I also had a ton of dreams that night about random things because I couldn't sleep well =(

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
10-22-2012, 05:45 AM
(10-22-2012 05:30 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Outwitters hackers use something like cheat engine for iOS to modify numbers. This is why it's easy to manipulate something like wits. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they could modify base health too but that would be extremely obvious. Also, to do that they have to do some damage to the base first so they can isolate which number is the health of the base.

Anyway, the point is, FoW isn't assigned a number so removing it would require real hacking versus using something simple like Cheat Engine to modify numbers.

As for dreaming about Outwitters, it's probably because I looked at the rankings right before I fell asleep =P I also had a ton of dreams that night about random things because I couldn't sleep well =(

its good to know the a fog of war hack cant be done too easily.
i think im gonna try looking at the rankings before going to bed xD

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*