Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ranking Nonsense - Living in Parallel Universes
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Ranking Nonsense - Living in Parallel Universes
Thank you for taking the time to put your thoughts into order. I sympathize with your situation even though I am not affected by the same problems you are.
Like whoTookYoste?! said, the whole ranking and matchmaking system could not be properly tested during beta because of the slot limitation of iOS. We do have a long thread in the beta forums about the confusing nature of the point system, leagues and divisions and the bottom line in that thread is just what I said: we have wait and see how it evolves after release - remember, this was during beta with ~70 players total.
Now that the system has been running for quite a while the devs can start to identify the weaknesses which would never have become apparent during beta and start to fix them. As far as I know, the league and matchmaking system can be tweaked without an update to the app itself.

I know this is no consolation to you, but we can all look forward to this system becoming better over time. Have patience.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking Nonsense - Living in Parallel Universes - Kamikaze28 - 08-05-2012 07:44 PM