Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Waiting for opponents" for more than 24 hours in 6 games
08-05-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: "Waiting for opponents" for more than 24 hours in 6 games
Just an update: 1 waiting game was taken now by ReggaeKing. The one I already play in 6 running games!

5 are still open "waiting for More" more than 36 hours now! I could add additional games in the queue but I don't see much sense in it.

I'll open a new thread about the whole ranking issue soon. ReggaeKing is a good player but he has only 284 points and so is far behind in the 'official league ranking'! How should he ever make points if he is stuck on the very top of this top100 list relevant for matchmaking and only get matchups against me?

If he is that good like the top100 list says (and he is good!) the official ranking should reflect this!

The points make the ranking and we have matchmaking NOT based on this points AND when a player like ReggaeKing (with his 284 points) wins against someone with 1.500 points he even get only a fraction of points when this player is far behind him in this top100 list. All in all completely disappointing state.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Waiting for opponents" for more than 24 hours in 6 games - calmon - 08-05-2012 05:37 PM