Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Huge first turn advantage on foundry. Basically unbeatable.
09-21-2012, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2012 12:35 AM by vivafringe.)
RE: Huge first turn advantage on foundry. Basically unbeatable.
An alternate solution to 3 wits for 1p would be to give 2p an extra soldier to start.

Also, I'm reposting this from a different thread:

(09-12-2012 12:39 AM)oneadamleft Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 03:08 PM)vivafringe Wrote:  ...but I really wish they'd fix queue spamming for 1p, something that has been complained about over and over. Letting users buy more gamespace is the same as letting them pay for extra ability to queue spam. So it's sort of an insult that they added the changes in this order.

If you feel strongly about it, it's important to email us about it (if you haven't already). We don't see everything on the forum.

This has been discussed some between Alex and myself, but I don't know where it is on his priority list. I don't know if the "joining as player 2" thing is fixable, but getting matched to the same person that started 20 games over and over should be.

It sounds like if you want them to change it, you should e-mail them. I already did.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge first turn advantage on foundry. Basically unbeatable. - vivafringe - 09-21-2012 12:32 AM