Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Huge first turn advantage on foundry. Basically unbeatable.
09-20-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: Huge first turn advantage on foundry. Basically unbeatable.
(09-20-2012 02:27 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I'd just like to complain a bit...the FTA problem remains an issue for Outwitters, particularly at high level play. I haven't looked at any data, but I wouldn't be surprised if people win as p1 80% of the time. This issue might be tolerable if everyone goes first equally...but that doesn't seem to be the case. At least not for me: I've gone first in just 2 of the last 10 games I've started, and that's over a span of several weeks (I didn't start them all at once so as to avoid FTA stackers...). Anyway, it's just frustrating for me, since I would like to increase my rank, but it's not fair if I don't get to go first most of the time.
I think not starting all at once is your problem. I always start 5 or 6 games at a time in order to keep it equal. Usually the first 2 or 3 will be P2 and the rest P1. I never start more than 3 as P1 because I know how annoying it can be to others. Having said that, I too would like to suggest that they please put a random FTA system in place.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge first turn advantage on foundry. Basically unbeatable. - worldfamous - 09-20-2012 04:37 PM