Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack, Heal, and Bombshell Confirmation Please
08-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Attack, Heal, and Bombshell Confirmation Please
Can we please have an attack and heal confirmation for those situations where you're trying to attack or heal adjacent units. Also a confirmation for shelling and unshelling bombshell... If your device experiences even a little bit of lag while trying to order your units you can easily click twice when you mean to click once at no fault of your own due to unresponsive behavior.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 04:28 AM
RE: Attack, Heal, and Bombshell Confirmation Please
(08-04-2012 04:25 AM)jaesonwu Wrote:  Can we please have an attack and heal confirmation for those situations where you're trying to attack or heal adjacent units. Also a confirmation for shelling and unshelling bombshell... If your device experiences even a little bit of lag while trying to order your units you can easily click twice when you mean to click once at no fault of your own due to unresponsive behavior.

+1 only as to bombshell. Essentially never mess up the others, but an optional "turn on or off" confirmation for other things would obviously be fine.
08-04-2012, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 04:42 AM by jaesonwu.)
Yea I never mess up the others either but I've played against Super-Titan players who have. Personally I only really care about the Bombshell but I understand where other people are coming from when they say it's more troublesome then it needs to be when selecting between nearby units. (And yes you should be able to toggle all these options on and off)

As you say though, personally the Bombshell is the only really annoying one because it's not just a matter of missing and hitting the wrong unit (as with attack and heal), but rather pressing the same spot twice by mistake instead of once or simply tapping the bombshell to deselect it like you can with other units, only to have the bombshell shell/unshell instead =P
08-04-2012, 04:58 AM
I'd also love the option of having a confirmation for where Mobi spits out units.
08-04-2012, 07:00 AM
The more than everything needed confirmation is for when you end your turn. Happened already twice to me that I ended my turn although I didn't want to. But bombshell is definately the next one.
08-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Nothing is worse than the feeling of unshelling your bombshell by mistake for the second time in the same game...

Soldier spam FTW
08-04-2012, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 08:07 AM by CombatEX.)
(08-04-2012 07:00 AM)E!NSTE!N Wrote:  The more than everything needed confirmation is for when you end your turn. Happened already twice to me that I ended my turn although I didn't want to. But bombshell is definately the next one.

Yea. I ended my turn once by accident when I almost dropped my phone and caught it on the corner hitting the end turn button. It was just a pass and play with a friend fortunately but it was still annoying...

Anyway, as people have been saying, Bombshell is the most pressing change for me =/ Too may ways to screw it up.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
08-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Bombshell!!! I've really enjoyed this game, but occasionally, the bombshell misclick has really decreased my enjoyment.
08-27-2012, 03:28 PM
I'll jump on this bandwagon. A toggle would be nice for all of these missclick-prevention options.

Visit Outwitters, Analysis, and You! — an epic thread of Resource, Unit, and Map Analysis!
08-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Ended my turn accidentally as well.. An option for 'Done' confirmation is really needed.