Poll: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
Yes - a lot
Yes - a little
No, never
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Have you ever played Hero Academy?
01-11-2014, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 10:45 AM by Plasmaexe.)
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
Kinda new to iOs games and stuff so this was one of the games I tried along with Outwitters and it's pretty fun. I'm happy to win my first game against a Shaolin team by breaking the crystals and almost getting wiped out completely. I'm trying to decide what teams I should buy since I'm probably not going to be buying all of them and I have $5 left on my itunes account (the council team you can use is still pretty good though). I'm assuming Team Fortress is a PC exclusive? Cause i don't see it in the shop.

The game could really use a save replay function to learn what went right and wrong after a match, that's kind of a big gripe I have, along with some sort of balancing mechanic to make up for not having the first turn. A ranking option would also be nice to match you up with less experienced people. I'll probably buy a team or two, but I don't really know which I should get. I do have some mixed thoughts about being able to redo moves though, at least in the long run when I'm more experienced with the game. Starting off it does make the game a lot more accessible though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy? - Plasmaexe - 01-11-2014 05:00 AM