Poll: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
Yes - a lot
Yes - a little
No, never
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Have you ever played Hero Academy?
08-07-2012, 12:16 AM
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
(08-06-2012 11:40 PM)Anyr Wrote:  Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. Posts like this are very helpful to me, since my knowledge of these two games is very asymmetric right now. I know a lot about Hero Academy, but when it comes to Outwitters, I'm still a complete newbie.
You're welcome.

(08-06-2012 11:51 PM)wonderpug Wrote:  With Outwitters, I'd rather have some way to make notes on the map than have the game automatically display markers of last known positions. Often-times I just need to track whether or not a starter sniper has been dealt with yet, or if I know a back door has been left open, or where a Bombshell was last deployed, etc. Sometimes I have to rewatch an entire replay just to get reobtain information that I had a turn prior, but just forgot.
I'm right there with you. The replay is fine for now, but it's definitely not the end of the road. Once the immediate moles in Outwitters have been whacked there is the possibility of adding some kind of notes feature, maybe?

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy? - Kamikaze28 - 08-07-2012 12:16 AM