Poll: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
Yes - a lot
Yes - a little
No, never
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Have you ever played Hero Academy?
08-04-2012, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 09:52 AM by worldfamous.)
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
(08-04-2012 07:06 AM)calmon Wrote:  I don't start HA games since seveal weeks and only end my running one.

Main reason is that I got tired play against random opponents. Even I reinvite skilled players it still a hazzle. Also the fact ranking is only based on total wins which seems total stupid Wink

When I reach 100 matches I won around 98 of them and was not even top 20% because of this "total-wins"-stupidness.
You won't have the problem of winning 98/100 in the league. I thought I was the worlds best HA player until I joined the league. It's basically a Super Titan league for HA. I actually only played a few matches and then I shut down for a while. I plan to get back on soon, when TF2 team arrives. The competition is stiff. I was playing the 65th ranked player and having a rough time.

(08-04-2012 09:23 AM)Anyr Wrote:  I'm a longtime player of Hero Academy, who's just barely started playing Outwitters. Right now I keep having to remind myself that 'different is not bad': "No undo? Fog of war? But that's...that's...DIFFERENT!"

Once I get those knee-jerk reactions under control, this game looks like it'll be a lot of fun.
I felt the same way at first. In 5 minutes I had made up my mind that OML just didn't know turn based strategy. I'm thick headed like that, but I stuck it out and now I have 20 games running at all times. Excellent game. I could pretty much flip a coin between HA and Outwitters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy? - worldfamous - 08-04-2012 09:48 AM