Poll: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
Yes - a lot
Yes - a little
No, never
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Have you ever played Hero Academy?
08-03-2012, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 05:14 AM by GreatGonzales.)
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
(08-03-2012 04:58 AM)Syvan Wrote:  Also, it seemed like anytime I faced the horde I lost. I really disliked the ability that could move my units around. Seriously not cool.

I also do not like the Tribe. I think the game was better before they were introduced.
(08-03-2012 04:58 AM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  The other forums have less traffic because they have fewer threads and posts and they have fewer threads and posts because they have fewer traffic (according to you) - see where the cat bites its own tail?
I still feel this thread would be better placed in the Poppycock sub-forum.

Don't you think that a much bigger factor determining the level of traffic in Poppycock is that the majority of people visiting this forum are here to talk about Outwitters or Tilt-to-Live? Thus, why do they need to visit Poppycock. In any case, I am merely interested in getting the maximum participation in my poll. Further, my interest is in what percentage of Outwitters players are also Hero Academy players, so there is good reason to put it here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy? - GreatGonzales - 08-03-2012 05:03 AM