Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier Promotion
08-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Tier Promotion
Hi,
maybe i'm not the first that make this question, but i didn't find any thread on that...
In the game's Help session i had read that if i win enough, i can earn a promotion to the next tier.
I'm in the fluffy tier from the beginnig and now I've win 32 league, but i'm still in the same tier...
Can anyone tell me how the league promotion works?

PS: Sorry for my english, i'm italian Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Tier Promotion
To quote myself from a similar thread which has been started just hours ago:
(08-02-2012 01:35 AM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  League placement as well as promotions and demotions are based on your hidden matchmaking rating and the systems confidence in this rating. There are no fix conditions to fulfill to be promoted or demoted, it is intentionally kept 'fuzzy'.
If you win more than half of your games, you will eventually start to face opponents from a higher league - if you continue to win consistently against these opponents you will eventually be promoted to said league. The system strifes to give everyone a good matchup - which means 50% win chance.

Having won 32 games in your case in and of itself says little. Did you win 32 out of 32 games or 32 out of 200 and most importantly: against whom did you win?

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2012, 04:58 PM
I don't know, where i can see that? Thanks for the reply :-)
08-02-2012, 09:06 PM
There's no loss record you can view; just have to go off of memory.
08-02-2012, 11:15 PM
(08-02-2012 09:06 PM)wonderpug Wrote:  There's no loss record you can view; just have to go off of memory.

Oooooh! Gooood!! Tongue