Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
2v2 Replays
08-04-2012, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 01:54 PM by alexjiang1.)
RE: 2v2 Replays
(08-04-2012 01:29 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(08-04-2012 12:54 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  
Oh, so you guys do exist. You are ranked #1 in my league and you have like 2000 points. You guys get around 250 a day. How are you doing this Banger?

(08-04-2012 04:45 AM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  Here is my 2v2 game against josecuervo and onealexleft, with alexjiang1. They were much underrated. There was an exciting battle at the end and throughout, storing up armies, etc. it's 109 turns but worth your time to watch #1 masterleague 2v2. Smile. Enjoy

Link
Wow! I've never seen anything like that in 2v2. Too bad they didn't leave someone up top. I would like to have seen how that rush turned out. GG.
Wow haha didn't think someone would take the time to watch that Smile ya we do exist XD but there's a huge glitch where me and banger jumped so many wins overnight for no reason. Why do u say that you've never seen that, what part? Smile ya me and banger were pretty scared, josue stored up quite a bit and went after us. We might be dropping some points since we just bought the new packs and r experimenting with it XD so no worries you'll be there. Hopefully we aren't overrated, and GL to you.
P.s. whoops that was a terrible quote job I did
[/quote]
I've never seen such heavy turtling like that in 2v2. Out of 4 players, there's always one suicidal maniac (usually mya partner) that prevents that kind of heavy army setup. Although, if any map is conducive to turtling, it's Machination. I think that was Machination, right?

[/quote]
Ya we're usually pretty cautious and I mean ya there was a lot of turtling, but in the end I had stored up quite a bit of wit and was planning an attack/defense, if they hadn't attacked first I probably would've saved one more turn then storm cuz all we needed to do was sneak one runner in. But ya it was a good game, we'll post more once we finish our other 2v2s, and those have very little turtling Smile

iPro Clan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 09:30 AM
This was a strange match. It was a pretty easy victory, but I just can't figure out what our opponents' plans were. They sort of turtled up, away from their bases, on Blizzard Beach.
08-06-2012, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 11:36 PM by alexjiang1.)
(08-06-2012 09:30 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  This was a strange match. It was a pretty easy victory, but I just can't figure out what our opponents' plans were. They sort of turtled up, away from their bases, on Blizzard Beach.

Nice, here is me and bangers most recent victory against 2 fellow master leaguers, it really shows the power of the scrambler and the deceptiveness of going one way but attacking the other. Enjoy, it's a short one, Here ya go
We've got another one, also a short one, shows that you shouldn't worry over a few damages to your base as long as u have enough defenses to stave off the attack and create one yourself. Enjoy!

iPro Clan
08-07-2012, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 06:04 PM by worldfamous.)
Here's one where I snuck up top while chaos ensued below.
(08-06-2012 11:19 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 09:30 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  This was a strange match. It was a pretty easy victory, but I just can't figure out what our opponents' plans were. They sort of turtled up, away from their bases, on Blizzard Beach.

Nice, here is me and bangers most recent victory against 2 fellow master leaguers, it really shows the power of the scrambler and the deceptiveness of going one way but attacking the other. Enjoy, it's a short one, Here ya go
We've got another one, also a short one, shows that you shouldn't worry over a few damages to your base as long as u have enough defenses to stave off the attack and create one yourself. Enjoy!
Well done. You guys have a pretty similar style to ours. We're a bit more on the aggressive (suicidal) side, but similar. Speaking of suicidal, your opponent's move on turn 25 of the second match was painful to watch.

I call this one Bombshell Sacrifice. We almost lost this one early. If they didn't go after my partner's bombshell I think we're toast. We were pretty lucky overall in this one. I should never have been able to walk in with my heavy at 1 health.
08-08-2012, 12:44 AM
(08-07-2012 05:33 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Here's one where I snuck up top while chaos ensued below.

Well done. You guys have a pretty similar style to ours. We're a bit more on the aggressive (suicidal) side, but similar. Speaking of suicidal, your opponent's move on turn 25 of the second match was painful to watch.

I call this one Bombshell Sacrifice. We almost lost this one early. If they didn't go after my partner's bombshell I think we're toast. We were pretty lucky overall in this one. I should never have been able to walk in with my heavy at 1 health.

Hmm I don't find the moves made in the beginning by your partner correct, I believe it's too dangerous but other than that wow, some of the moves made by them made me cringe, and also, them trading off their heavily advanced heavy and heavily advanced soldier for a bombshell just isn't worth it. But yes, nice counterattack Tongue

iPro Clan
08-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Here is a game that I really enjoyed to play, 44 turns;

Me (Gustahl) & joasae versus Drannoc95 & Darklokinou:
Game

They really pushed us back with their well placed (and well guarded) Bombshell through out the game so it felt really though.

A nice 2v2 with both teames using specials. What do you guys think?
08-08-2012, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 03:27 AM by worldfamous.)
(08-08-2012 12:44 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 05:33 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Here's one where I snuck up top while chaos ensued below.

Hmm I don't find the moves made in the beginning by your partner correct, I believe it's too dangerous but other than that wow, some of the moves made by them made me cringe, and also, them trading off their heavily advanced heavy and heavily advanced soldier for a bombshell just isn't worth it. But yes, nice counterattack Tongue
I agree 100% and I think he would too. That was more of an experiment, skipping the first turn in order to get a super out. We've played with it before and had some success but not with an opponent moving in so aggressively. With the soldier and heavy one move away from our base, probably his only option was to place his bombshell in their range. Luckily their eyes got big and they left themselves very vulnerable to the counter. One of the keys at the end of the match, and in all matches, was having his sniper boosted. I can't say enough about the value of boosting your sniper. If they can take our sniper out with a runner there, we're toast.

(08-08-2012 02:54 AM)Gustahl Wrote:  Here is a game that I really enjoyed to play, 44 turns;

Game

They really pushed us back with their well placed (and well guarded) Bombshell through out the game so it felt really though.

Great match! Well played. Dark and Drannoc are solid too. Pretty sure they've put a whooping on us a couple times.
08-08-2012, 05:38 AM
(08-08-2012 03:15 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 02:54 AM)Gustahl Wrote:  Here is a game that I really enjoyed to play, 44 turns;

Game

Great match! Well played. Dark and Drannoc are solid too. Pretty sure they've put a whooping on us a couple times.

Thanks! Yeah, they seemed to be really good so I was very happy when we were able to turn it around.
08-08-2012, 06:05 AM

Game

That was a nice game. I thought after he created the second bombshell y'all were dead but turns out u had enough wits to kill it. The mobi was very strong
08-08-2012, 06:57 AM
I'm also looking for a 2v2 partner I play a lot n work well with others