Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limited number of games
07-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Limited number of games
Being in the fluffy league, i have found that getting people to play back is a problem. I have 20 games open and only three people actually playing me back with any sort of regularly (and ten or so games on the second or third turn). I know that I will get the free wins after four days, but in the mean time it is very frustrating.

I'd like to suggest that a player should be able to create more than twenty games if, and only if, it is not their turn on any of the games.

Especially in the fluffy leagues, were an increase to a set number, say 30, would inevitably lead to more stagnant games sitting in my queue, and not alleviate the actual problem. Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: Limited number of games
+1 to increasing the limit. As a comparison, Hero Academy allows 40 active games that you create, and people can invite you to play beyond that limit. Some popular people have 70 active games because of this.
Find all posts by this user
07-26-2012, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 02:43 AM by Kamikaze28.)
RE: Limited number of games
From the One Man Left blog:
One Man Left Wrote:[...] Once that’s settled, he’s working on a major patch update for Outwitters to address some of the nastier bugs and crashes. The game limit will also be getting a big bump for some users (might we recommend the über pack?). If all goes according to plan, that update should hit in about a month.

Patience will be rewarded.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user