Poll: Which Map gives Scallywag the best advantage?
Sharkfood Island
Long Nine
Glitch
Foundry
Peekaboo
Sweetie Plains
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Which Map gives Scallywag the best advantage?
07-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Which Map gives Scallywag the best advantage?
Please post your reasons. Alternatively, you can also put in your post best maps for Feedback or Adorables, but for the poll, please only post for Scallywags. I can only post one poll per thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: Which Map gives Scallywag the best advantage?
Easily sharkfood. Positioning of the top hole just begs for the bombshell+aggressive turtle formation, I that makes sense. Glitch is a close second with the ledge and firing at opponet's
wit space but at least you can go around the other side.

Scrambler is really good on peekabo of you can sneak it down to opponents wit space and scramble the heavy there, since then it is two steps to the base. Scrambler also great on long nine because strong units can be lined up against the base so that you can scramble, do base damage, and even move out of the way and bring in another unit.
07-25-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: Which Map gives Scallywag the best advantage?
It's a tie between Long Nine and Glitch. Both maps feature niches which can only be attacked from 2 adjacent spaces. I just lost a game where I had to wall up on Long Nine due to low base HP, then they got themselves a Bombshell in the center and I was toast.

Thus, I voted for Long Nine. Glitch is easier to do though I guess

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]