Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Things that should be in an update
07-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Lightbulb Things that should be in an update
I think that there should be an undo button because I always mess up at least once a game and if there already is an undo button plz tell me where it isTongue

There needs to be a way to get one of the teams for free because there are a bunch of people (like me) who aren't allowed to or can't spend any money for special in game items or games in general (not at the age where I can buy my own things (young))Big Grin

Maybe there could be a team that everybody could use for free like the scallywags

PLZ REPLY IF U THINK THESE R GOOD IDEAS AND IF AN ADMIN SEES THIS I HOPE THIS HAPPENS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2012, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2012 12:38 PM by Fluffysox.)
RE: Things that should be in an update
Mhm, I agree with the undo button but it has to be used with some limits. Undoing could be exploited and cheated if you have found out the position of enemies with a runner, then just undo and you know where everytinh is. Many other threads have discussion on undo buttons.

I'm not sure about the free teams, as the actual game is free already with a free team aswell. It would be fair if they added free teams if the game wasn't free and cost something like, say, the price of the uber pack. We do want the makers of this game have money aswell right? They should be rewarded for their talent and they will keep updating the game for us. And anyway, bombshells are pretty awesome in a big defensive battle on small maps Big Grin
07-21-2012, 05:25 PM
(07-21-2012 12:02 PM)Jasonj9630 Wrote:  Maybe there could be a team that everybody could use for free like the scallywags

The Scallywags team is free. It's also the default one.
07-22-2012, 02:23 AM
I don't feel an undo button is necessary since there is already a confirmation feature for moves. The only instance where I feel it's still too easy to make a mistake is with the bombshell (accidentally sieging and unsieging when trying to deselect)

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]