Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange recent matchmaking
07-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Strange recent matchmaking
My past 7 matches have been against 1 unranked, 2 Gifted, 2 Clever and 2 Super Titans, I am a top 10 Super Titan with 114 wins and very few losses and have been surprised by this change in match making as I was playing just top masters or Super Titans, has something changed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Strange recent matchmaking
I think most common reason for this is that no other titan player started a game and after some time the matchmaking open the door to the other queues (master, etc.).

Like Alex wrote few days ago only 250 people are in titan league (5 divisions) and at least in my division the numbers decrease every day. I think there are less than 100 real active titan members from this pool someone needs to create a game in your timeframe.
07-21-2012, 01:28 AM
Well for my next game I just got matched against another unranked player, as we can normally wait a long time between turns anyway I can't understand why the system can't wait for the next suitable opponent according to the behind the scenes rankings, I would prefer to wait rather than beat up on another unsuspecting unranked player.
07-21-2012, 01:35 AM
That's odd, since it seems my player pool has dropped to about 10 people. I've played the same 5 or 6 people for most of my last 25ish games.
07-21-2012, 04:09 AM
It sounds like there is a bug in Crump7's hidden skill ranking. I never play anyone but top players anymore. It will keep me waiting rather than give me a scrub.