Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veggienauts
09-18-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: Veggienaughts
(09-17-2014 04:00 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6OKv9AsM

Thank you for this. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Bramble slowly and maticulously devour it's enemies. ;D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2014, 04:10 AM
You have to be pretty amazing with wit counting and positioning to use it like that. Actually I'm not sure any of is besides Pharmafan could have pulled it off like that.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
09-18-2014, 06:00 AM
I could do it but I don't want to.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2014, 07:26 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsfjG-QgM

Hooray for fluffy replays. Watch and critique if you like. Tongue
09-18-2014, 08:45 AM
I have a question. Who are the Veggienaughts? Are they a new race, similar to the Veggienauts, only naughtier? Wink Perhaps if the Veggienauts ever receive a much needed buff to make them viable they can be rechristened the Veggienaughts.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
09-18-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Veggienauts
(09-18-2014 08:45 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  I have a question. Who are the Veggienaughts? Are they a new race, similar to the Veggienauts, only naughtier? Wink Perhaps if the Veggienauts ever receive a much needed buff to make them viable they can be rechristened the Veggienaughts.

Lololololol. That's what they're called when they're in beast mode. They will do anything it takes to win, making them much naughtier than the average vegetable.
09-18-2014, 01:40 PM
The problem with veggies is that the bramble is difficult to use effectively. Other specials are fairly self-explanatory as far as how to use them. Wits spent on thorns, however, are usually wits wasted - better spent on normal units. You have to have a plan to use the bramble. You have to mess with your enemy's head. It's very tricky. There are some players (Pharmafan) that do this very well, and there is definitely a minority contingent in the community that will tell you Veggies are just as good or even better than other races. For most of us, it's easier to stick to the original 3.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
09-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Tbonehammer only plays with veggies and he made it in the top 60. It is possible to perform good.
09-19-2014, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 05:01 AM by Chemoeum.)
I think I'm pretty good at harnessing Bramble's powers. Hold on, let me find some replays.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAip2HyAsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4oP2tgoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0sOoowsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyojBvwkM

Best recovery EVER.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAobSF_AoM

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
09-19-2014, 06:31 AM
(09-18-2014 06:34 PM)MariBK Wrote:  Tbonehammer only plays with veggies and he made it in the top 60. It is possible to perform good.

Tbonehammer is the best/only veggie-exclusive player that I've come across in masters or ST

GC: -PasswordisTaco-