Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No points from winning
07-20-2012, 07:19 AM
No points from winning
I just won two games and when it was sending turn, it gave the message that said darn, we tried, etc. and in both of the games at the end no points was shown won or loss. I also checked my point total after each win and I stayed at 169. Anyone know what's wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2012, 07:21 AM
RE: No points from winning
How old were these games? When were they started? more than a week ago, maybe? There were some adjustments to the league system which could lead to this error. Newly created games should work fine however.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2012, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2012 07:30 AM by Mr.Banger.)
They were started 2 days ago.
07-20-2012, 07:41 AM
Try going back into the matches and resending your turn. That's what I have to do when I get that error.
07-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Maybe 2 of our elite league matches and so friendly games?
07-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Ik, but like I won, and then gives me that error and then the winning white screen before the point screen. It doesn't redirect me to the point gain and loss. So I clicked the games button and it gives u the check when u win. So when I click the check and then go back to the replay, it shows me I won and redirects me to the point screen and there's no point gain or loss
07-20-2012, 08:37 AM
I've seen this before as well. It seems to happen when there is a communication error at the end of the final turn. I do think the point difference is recorded on the ladder though
07-20-2012, 09:57 AM
No calmon. They weren't in the elite league and it was a league match. And syvann, I checked the ladder after my first win thinking it might've recorded there. So I remembered it was 169. Then after I won the second one, I checked the ladder again and I stayed at 169.
07-20-2012, 11:17 AM
I've had this before too...
07-20-2012, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2012 12:47 PM by Mr.Banger.)
I just won another and it did the same thing. This just started happening and only at the end of games. Now, whenever I get a notification showing my turn, the outwitters app has a 4 ontop of it. I'm guessing cuz it didn't send through my won games?