Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gamecenter name change
12-10-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Gamecenter name change
(12-10-2012 03:02 AM)Coolio Wrote:  wait...we will have to do placement matches again soon?

You will keep your hidden rank and everything and have to only do one placement match that will use your hidden ranking. It's like when a system changes everyone gets kicked out and has to log in again to feel changes, it won't have much effect. It's largely to kick inactive players out of leagues too.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 03:44 AM
(12-10-2012 03:06 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 03:02 AM)Coolio Wrote:  wait...we will have to do placement matches again soon?

You will keep your hidden rank and everything and have to only do one placement match that will use your hidden ranking. It's like when a system changes everyone gets kicked out and has to log in again to feel changes, it won't have much effect. It's largely to kick inactive players out of leagues too.

So how it work if we doing only one placement game, everybody will be in the same liege again?
12-10-2012, 03:57 AM
Just treat it like a normal game. If you are borderline of a league then you might change

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-10-2012, 07:01 AM
That "placement match" is really only to weed out the inactive players - there's nothing special about it.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!