Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please add "Are you sure?" prompt.
07-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Please add "Are you sure?" prompt.
More than once I have hit DONE right after watching my opponents replay out of my own stupidity but since there is a prompt when surrendering, why not when finishing a turn? Some people probably won't agree but I'm just bringing it up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2012, 11:37 PM
RE: Please add "Are you sure?" prompt.
This has already been suggested.

The consensus of the community is, that there should be more optional confirmation dialogues for ending a turn, attacking units and possibly for Bombshells transform.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2012, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 12:07 AM by Mizywill.)
And after you select yes I'm sure it prompts you with "are you absolutely certain, you can't undo this you know. Have you thought it over fully?"

Just in case it isn't obvious, the above comment's intended to be humurous, not sarcastic. Not trying to hurt feelings here. Angel
07-18-2012, 01:21 AM
Sorry I didn't feel like combing the forums for the topic. A few options under settings to toggle the prompts on or off would be nie.
07-18-2012, 01:32 AM
I do agree.
07-18-2012, 04:53 AM
It should have a confirmation dialog if you still have points left. If you have zero wits than no confirmation is necessary.

(07-17-2012 11:28 PM)iPhrost Wrote:  More than once I have hit DONE right after watching my opponents replay out of my own stupidity but since there is a prompt when surrendering, why not when finishing a turn? Some people probably won't agree but I'm just bringing it up.
07-18-2012, 11:04 PM
How about also moving the surrender button farther away from the "done" button. Smile