Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adorables vs Veggies
06-17-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Adorables vs Veggies
(06-17-2014 01:45 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(06-17-2014 12:38 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAss72ugkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqu7Q8QgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqo2MkAkM

Veggies >> Adorables
I notice Extreme Ghost, who is closer to my level, is cheering the fact that you "prove" that veggies is better, but he ignores any challenges from me. Prepare for a challenge, EG.

Lol send me as many challenges as you like Bob-O Smile I'm always up for friendlies
(I'm taking my turns a tad slower than normal look at inactive thread to see why XD) but I bet we could knock out 30-40 games by next weekend if ya realy want some data Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 11:23 PM
(06-17-2014 01:45 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I've never beaten an ST in my life. Even if the race matchup is in my advantage, I still wouldn't be able to beat you, nor would I expect to beat you. I'll still keep challenging you though.
I notice Extreme Ghost, who is closer to my level, is cheering the fact that you "prove" that veggies is better, but he ignores any challenges from me. Prepare for a challenge, EG.

Not true. You beat me on Thorn Gulley in the Apple/Cheese tourney with Scallywags and me as Veggies. Which was the first time in recent memory that anyone with any race has toppled me on TG while I was playing as Veggies.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
06-18-2014, 12:54 AM
(06-17-2014 11:23 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  
(06-17-2014 01:45 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I've never beaten an ST in my life. Even if the race matchup is in my advantage, I still wouldn't be able to beat you, nor would I expect to beat you. I'll still keep challenging you though.

Not true. You beat me on Thorn Gulley in the Apple/Cheese tourney with Scallywags and me as Veggies. Which was the first time in recent memory that anyone with any race has toppled me on TG while I was playing as Veggies.

Right, that. I don't really count that. SvV is really so easy. Veggies don't stand a chance.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
06-19-2014, 11:34 PM
*waits for a challenge* 17th no challenge 0.0
*still waits for a challenge* 18th still no challenge >.>
*still waiting on a challenge* 19th no challenge >.<

And here I thought Adorable players were fast Tongue

Sure call me out quote“I ignore any challenge from ya or w/e" kinda hard not to ignore when none are sent XD. Just saying I'm send you a few matches now Bob-o Smile we veggies players start rotting after 3 days of waiting haha

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
06-20-2014, 01:25 AM
(06-19-2014 11:34 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  *waits for a challenge* 17th no challenge 0.0
*still waits for a challenge* 18th still no challenge >.>
*still waiting on a challenge* 19th no challenge >.<

And here I thought Adorable players were fast Tongue

Sure call me out quote“I ignore any challenge from ya or w/e" kinda hard not to ignore when none are sent XD. Just saying I'm send you a few matches now Bob-o Smile we veggies players start rotting after 3 days of waiting haha

Sorry, I'm really slow with starting my games. And I'm a scally player. Scally players are slow.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-20-2014, 03:26 AM
Lol statistic say ur an AD player at 39% in 1vs1 :O
Wile a veggie player in 2vs2 with 39% I don't think I've ever seen a player use veggies the most in 2vs2 over AD/SW :O

06-20-2014, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 04:30 AM by Flarp55.)
(06-20-2014 03:26 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  Lol statistic say ur an AD player at 39% in 1vs1 :O
Wile a veggie player in 2vs2 with 39% I don't think I've ever seen a player use veggies the most in 2vs2 over AD/SW :O

I used to only play adorables until I realized that scally were better for my turtling playstyle. As for 2v2, veggies are fun to play and they are decent in 2v2. Legacy also plays feedback so I play veg with her. But me and Poc do S/A

With chemoeum we both pick random races.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-27-2014, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 05:36 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqvDAlgsM

rawer!!! here lies BoB-o *places a bramble flower on the grave* long live da veggies!!

06-27-2014, 05:38 AM
GG EG. Turn 31 was just horrible. I could have won had I waited a few more turns.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-27-2014, 05:45 AM
Gg Smile