Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low Level Player Looking for a Buddy
05-13-2014, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 08:38 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
RE: Low Level Player Looking for a Buddy
(05-13-2014 01:12 AM)lawtai Wrote:  Or join a clan that will actually help you improve! Tongue

That was grounds for a war!!!
Let us wage war on the infidel :O

Wolfpack members -For presenting yourselves on this battlefield, I give you thanks.

Soldier: This is our army. To join it, you give homage.

Wolfpack members -I give homage to the pack. And if this is your army, why does it go?

Runner: We didn’t come to fight for them!

Heavy: lets go Home! The Diamond league are too many!

Wolfpack members -Sons of the pack!... We will win!

Sniper-wolfpack members are seven feet tall! You arnt in the wolf pack?

Wolfpack members- Yes, we have heard! Thay kills men by the hundreds! And if thay were here, thay would consume the Diamond league with fireballs from there eyes, and bolts of lightning from there bums!

Runner- we are outnumbered ? We will run--and live!

Wolfpack- Yes. Fight and you may die. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one change to come back here as young freshly spawned units, and tell our enemies that they make take our lives, but they will never get away with insulting the wolfpack!!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 08:17 AM by .Memories..)
EG, you and Chemoeum should team up and author/illustrate a book. Other than that, I have no comment.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
05-13-2014, 08:23 AM
(05-13-2014 08:11 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  
(05-13-2014 01:12 AM)lawtai Wrote:  Or join a clan that will actually help you improve! Tongue

That was grounds for a war!!!
Let us wage war on the infidel :O

Wolfpack members -For presenting yourselves on this battlefield, I give you thanks.

Soldier: This is our army. To join it, you give homage.

Wolfpack members -I give homage to the pack. And if this is your army, why does it go?

Runner: We didn’t come to fight for them!

Heavy: lets go Home! The Diamond league are too many!

Wolfpack members -Sons of the pack!... We will win!

Sniper-wolfpack members are seven feet tall! You arnt in the wolf pack?

Wolfpack members- Yes, we have heard! Thay kills men by the hundreds! And if thay were here, thay would consume the Diamond league with fireballs from there eyes, and bolts of lightning from his bum!

Runner- we are outnumbered ? We will run--and live!

Wolfpack- Yes. Fight and you may die. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one change to come back here as young freshly spawned units, and tell our enemies that they make take our lives, but they will never get away with insulting the wolfpack!!!

Well, that convinced me.

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR WOLFPACK!!!!! (Howls like a wolf)

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2014, 08:34 AM
(05-12-2014 03:00 PM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  I've played 4 games with Extreme Ghost. I've lost them all, 3 of them in one night. I recently lost to dakdak97 and am losing to lawtai.

In this world that is overpopulated with gifted master titans, low level players like myself are eaten alive by their clan mates. As much as I love friendlies (invite me after you read this Big Grin) I don't much care for losing

If you are fluffy-low gifted pleeeeeeeease start a game so I have someone to play who is more my level. Clever League

Okay, so I know I'm not Gifted or lower, but you can still send me an invite for a friendly/chatty game. I play worse than my league/rank would suggest....

GCID: .Memories.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
05-13-2014, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 09:43 AM by LegacyofEight.)
(05-13-2014 01:10 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  Time to make a new account Fluffy League! I shall name it LegacyOfNine Smile

Bboobb is right you should play league games best way to play players closer to ur level
As much as I love that name, you may rank low, but you'll play like a master. So I'll still die. I love the name though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play lots of league games but league ppl are no fun. Sad

I'll leave it to a higher ranking clan member to declare war on DL.
Someone start a dog park thread pleez

05-13-2014, 10:19 AM
(05-13-2014 01:10 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  Time to make a new account Fluffy League! I shall name it LegacyOfNine Smile

Bboobb is right you should play league games best way to play players closer to ur level

my name has just one o. don't be like thronekid.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
05-13-2014, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 10:49 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
(05-13-2014 10:19 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  

Lol best spelling error ever XD

Quotes hearthstone ~ my apologies

(05-13-2014 08:17 AM).Memories. Wrote:  EG, you and Chemoeum should team up and author/illustrate a book. Other than that, I have no comment.

Chemoeum is out of my league probably has more art skills in his pinky than I do in my whole body XD
That being said I suggest we call it the Witty Bible,or Wit-tastic 4 the adventures of bramble scrambler bombshell & mobi, or the da Wit-ci code, or Wit's gone wild! I'll let Chemoeum pick Smile

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-13-2014, 12:03 PM
You can pick the title, I wouldn't know how to come up with a good one.

... Nothing But Your Wits

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-13-2014, 12:24 PM

I'm sorry, what was that, BBBBBoooooboBOobooOBobObo?

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
05-14-2014, 02:53 PM
(05-13-2014 10:34 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  

Lol best spelling error ever XD

Quotes hearthstone ~ my apologies

(05-13-2014 08:17 AM).Memories. Wrote:  EG, you and Chemoeum should team up and author/illustrate a book. Other than that, I have no comment.

Chemoeum is out of my league probably has more art skills in his pinky than I do in my whole body XD
That being said I suggest we call it the Witty Bible,or Wit-tastic 4 the adventures of bramble scrambler bombshell & mobi, or the da Wit-ci code, or Wit's gone wild! I'll let Chemoeum pick Smile

Ooh I like the Wit-Tastic Four. Also, are we battling DL for insulting our pack or did we agree to nonviolent means?