Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Allocated times for friendly games idea
07-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Allocated times for friendly games idea
Dont knowif this will catch on or not but I had an idea of posting time zones and time frames that people are playing so players can hook up and play a continuous game, maybe even turn it into a sort of mini league thing if enough people are interested. For instance I'm in the eastern time zone and find that I can usually set aside an hour of play time between 9:30 and 10:30 pm and will respond to moves usually fairly quickly during this time frame. We can even agree on a time for an event, like conduct league style games on a Saturday between 4 to 8 for interested people.

This way you an actually finish a few games in one day.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can proceed from there. This is my first time trying anything like this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: Allocated times for friendly games idea
I would be fairly interested in participating in this, I'm also in the eastern time zone and will usually play my moves around 8:00 pm, various other times throughout the evening, and sometimes at random points throughout the day. So I could adjust to pretty much any time that would work for the majority of people that join.
07-17-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: Allocated times for friendly games idea
Guess this isn't catching on. Feel free to send me a game center friend request if you like or just an invite and we can play a bit. I mostly play after 8 on weekdays while watching tv, si should be fine for that time frame. I'll also leave a comment If I can't play at that moment or for a length of time. If I accept the game invite then I'm online and we can play a continuos game.